SUPPORT BACKPLATE INSTALLATION GUIDE
** Warning ** Always power off your PC before installing our RGB accessories. You are NOT required to remove your Graphics Card from the build to mount the Support Bracket
Step 1: Mount the bump stop onto your new GPU Support bracket by screwing manually the two included thumb screws through the rectangular acrylic piece with two threaded holes.
* Tip: For stress-free installation, route/plug in the LED cable (if RGB backlit) before mounting the GPU Bracket
Step 2: Remove 2 screws from the rear PCi Express Slot of your PC Case. These screws will most likely be underneath the two that secure your graphic card to the PCi bracket.
* Note: For larger cards that take up to 2.5 slots or more, simply mount the bracket in lower slots and adjust the bump stop to desired height.
Step 3: Reinstall the two removed screws to secure the GPU Support Bracket in place
Step 4: Connect your RGB GPU Support Bracket to a power source (if RGB backlit)
You have multiple options to power your new Knight Owl Labs’ GPU Support Bracket with the included Sata-Powered A-RGB Remote, Corsair iCUE Cable & Gigabyte VDG Cable.
Option 1. Connect the RGB Lighting strip into your motherboard’s 3-Pin 5V RGB Header. Check out the list of compatible motherboards here.
** Warning ** Only compatible with 5v 3-Pin Controller. If your motherboard has a 12V 4-Pin Header, check out the options below
Option 2. Using the A-RGB Controller:
- Simply connect the LED three-pin key connector to the GPU Bracket at one end and connect the SATA Power Cable at the other end to any SATA Power Connector from your power supply unit.
- Toggle between RGB lighting modes using RF remote control
Option 3. Using iCue Cable
- Connect one side of the cable to the bracket’s LED strip and plug in the adapter end into a Corsair Commander Pro or Corsair Node Pro unit
- Sync up your RGB lighting effect using Corsair iCUE’s software
Option 4. Using Gigabyte VDG Cable
- Directly plug the adapter into a Gigabyte/Aorus Motherboard Fusion 5V 3 Pin VDG Header and connect the other end to the LED strip
Step 6: Stop worrying about GPU sag and start Gaming in Style!
Step 6: Sit back and start Gaming in Style!